Monday, May 25, 2009

I NEED MY PUSSY


I hear the shower. I open my eyes and look at the clock. It's 6:14. Fabiola is out of bed. I was going to wake her at 5:45, but I've slept late. She knew I wanted to fuck her. She's being mean. I need my pussy. I need my goddamn pussy. If a guarantee came with Fabiola, I would have every right to exchange her for another model. She confessed that there were ex-boyfriends she would see after she had a relationship with someone else. "If I knew I wouldn't get caught, I would call a past lover and we would go to his house or a motel," she whispered during a frenzied moment. "During the night when he was sleeping, I would start playing with him. Once I got him hard, I would sit on top of him and fuck him. "Were you filled with sperm from fucking him earlier?" "Sometimes. I can't recall one instance when she has awaken me in the middle of the night and climbed on top. Our most spontaneous moment took place in Las Vegas. It was the night of our marriage and we had been partying since exchanging vows. We were returning to the hotel in a taxi when she turned hot. She wanted to fuck in the backseat, but I was too drunk to summon an erection. As much as I tried, I couldn't rise to the occasion. At the hotel I gave the driver a two-dollar tip. "Is that all?" he snarled. "That's it, man." "Cheapskate motherfucker." I can't help but think of the gringo when she exits the bathroom in her robe. He fucked her brains out non-stop for three days. "Honey, why didn't you wake me?" "For what?" "You know 'for what'. I wanted you to play with my little friend." "Didn't I play with your little friend yesterday?" "It's been a week. You know how much I love fucking you. Let's fuck. We still have time." "I don't have your time. I don't have the luxury of sleeping until ten in the morning. I hate rushing around. You should have awaken me earlier." "Why didn't you wake me?" "So it's my fault as usual. Is that Marcos coughing? I was up with him several times while you were snoring. Maybe if I weren't sleep deprived, I would feel hornier. Can you make time for your son or are you too hungover?"

No comments: